I've been extremely productive and motivated recently, which has been wonderful. Here's the update.
* Reading has increased. I finished The Education of Little Tree and have started Scratch Beginnings. Also, I'm reading Air Gear, the manga, and I read the third volume of Petshop of Horrors: Tokyo, finally.
* My Death Note notebook arrived (with surprise necklace and helicopter), and it was Light's notebook and prefabbed names were in it. It was also smaller than I expected (5.74 x 8 inches--ish). I suppose that's to size. Kinda disappointed with it, but thankfully didn't pay much for it. I'm now on the lookout for alternatives to make Jealous'. ETA: Found and purchased. Should arrive this week.
* Besides wig making, Near is done (err, and dice gluing, but that's aimed to be finished this weekend). (Plus if I make the mask. Damn, I keep forgetting I'm adding things :))
* Out shopping for dress shirts, I picked up Serenity and Mirror, Mirror (the first is a movie, the second a book). Both cheaply. Plus two boxes of Gertrude Hawk chocolates. Which probably wasn't wise, but I'm hoping freezing them will help.
* On the note of candy: I was asked how I eat poorly, and yes, it's mostly from snacking. I seem to lose self control around things like chocolate. Or food. Thankfully I also enjoy running. I'm working on regaining my ability to resist.
* This morning I had a riding clinic (which continues tomorrow night) and it went well, although I didn't get as much feedback as other riders. I assume this is because I was doing better than them. My pony rocks. I came home and went running, a habit I hope I continue, because running after riding isn't that bad, especially if it's only a mile.
-My next two weekends are rather busy, or involve being places with slow internets. updates dependent upon my level of caring-
Sidenote: sending off two copies of my "book" to two friends for editing/reviewing/criticism. Very nervous.
Doublesidenote: Need to get back on the reviewing bandwagon for a certain someone. Sorry about that.