Thursday, July 23, 2009

This side of morning

Hmmm, I'll be brief: Otakon was a blast!

I didn't take too many pictures, but my friends did, so I have pictures, but nothing like the first year I went ^.^ Anyways, it was a really good time and it sucks to be back at work. Any stress that left while on vacation has returned sixfold with the backlog of work. And an editor who doesn't really realize all that I do.

I didn't do alot of writing while at the convention, but I did a fair amount the day I got back, and the day after (which I took off for recooperating purposes). It was mostly just an exercise type thing, but I kind of like the world I created, so I may return to it. It's also something I don't feel comfortable sharing with people I see face-to-face yet, so it's hidden on my other dA account. Feel free to try and find it :) My writing style may give it away. I'll even give a hint: I'm an angel ;)

And one picture, because it's the main character from my thesis and he pulled it off well with Smiley-Face Blades and all:
The picture came out dark, so I tried to sharpen it and blur the background to keep people from being in the pic who maybe didn't want to be. The closest group of people are my friends waiting for me to get done humping on this guy.

Maybe a real update later....*giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment