Monday, February 7, 2011

Links and lalala

I went to West Chester today to visit the tattoo shop. The guy was very nice (though my friend was worried b/c he has a teardrop tattoo--a sign of killing someone in prison?) and gave us estimates and we made appointments for Saturday.

(I didn't meditate today, but I'll do it tomorrow. Just too hectic and buzzy today, which one could argue is when I should meditate the most. Maybe I'll do it before bed.)

On our way into town, my friend played me The Rake by The Decemberists. It's pretty messed up, but kind of a catchy tune. If you like children you may not want to listen.

Still reading Wishing on a Blue Star, which is good, just not something I can power through, unlike Tigers and Devils, which I read yesterday (when everyone else was watching the Super Bowl). Also still working on You Better Not Cry, which is good, if not sad. Possibly more sad than Wishing on a Blue Star, which is about someone with terminal cancer. I guess You Better Not Cry is more lonely sad, while WBS is just achingly sad.

Need to text my brother to see if he wants to get together for lunch. I don't think either of us have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment