Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Big plates

With one submission out the door and a huge life decision made (for better or worse), I decided I really need to get off my arse with the writing/submitting thing (especially since said decision was related to that).

I know, I know, you've heard it before.

This time I mean business. I tapped together a monthly planner (because buying one at Target was expensive considering my needs...yes, I'm that cheap) and jotted in some deadlines and some submission deadlines and, well that's it. Oh, and I wrote down holidays. Hey, it's a start!

With MotF out the door, I was trying to focus on PN, but that ol' Valentine's day story nudged me and pointed out it was missing some scenes, so I've been working on them. Not sure why, but why not, right? So after the V-day story I'll finish PN (though the ending keeps getting farther away), resume writing CLRewrite and make edits to BiB.

Not all this month. But I would like to get a chunk/all of this done by end of summer.

I'm not even thinking about betas yet.

1 comment: