Sunday, August 19, 2012

How the time flies

Swiftly this month, it seems!

While July was my Camp Nano adventure, and I successfully finished the story (at about 30,000 words), August has been barren of writing for the most part.

Not for lack of wanting. First it started with house sitting for family, plus a ton of proofing projects for work, plus edits came back on one of my submissions. I've also been working on pulling together two new submissions for Christmas anthologies.

Really. Really. Busy. If I can get these two submissions out the door, I'll count August a success. I then need to start editing the November submission and maybe work on some of those projects that have been put to the side with everything else.

August has been overwhelming, but hopefully it won't always been this heavy-duty.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment