Monday, January 18, 2016

How things go...

As I watch the counter on Scruples remain the same in the sidebar, I struggle to not feel frustrated at my lack of writing.

But yes, Scruples is on hiatus as I write the shifter story, which I've done about 2-4K on since the beginning of the year. However...

Mostly this month has been focused on heavy edits for HtPD, which eats up a lot of time as I rework sentences, add details, and sometimes add entire scenes. And when I'm in editing mode, I'm not as great at being in writing mode. Something I need to work on. Yet HtPD has gotten an additional 1,000 words and I'm only just over the halfway point. So while my other stories may have briefly stalled, I at least have been busy.

But my ultimate goal is to read a book for work, read a book for pleasure, edit a book for pleasure, and write a book, and keep all the characters separate and in my head, keep all the facts straight, and remember who belongs in what story.

No pressure, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment