Saturday, April 2, 2016

7 Points of Interest

1. I'm not dead.

2. I'm adorable as a Powerpuff character.

3. March was crazy with editing all week and writing on weekends and then Easter snuck up on me. This is the first weekend I've had where I didn't feel like a headless chicken.

4. JUST OVER A WEEK UNTIL SECOND SKIN RELEASES

5. The week of April 11 will see a lot of blog posts from me in the Second Skin tour, and I'll try to forward them along so you don't miss any.

6. If you're going to be at RT this month, be sure to stop by and say hi! I'll be there, wearing a Riptide tee! I'm the short one with the short brown hair.

7. Horseback riding season is starting up again and I really need to organize my life better in order to get anything/everything done. Could someone please loan me their Time Turner? Thank you.

Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment