Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My Tattoo and other things.

If you follow me on Twitter, you've likely seen my tattoo or heard me squealing. The picture I posted originally was from immediately after, so here's a newer shot. (Warning, my skin has not been happy about things like constant lotion and no good hard scrubbings.) It's been almost a month, and while it seems mostly healed, I feel like it's not 100% healed yet. It's supposed to be healed, but I may be a slow tattoo healer. I dunno. But it's lovely either way.

I've also been knitting. This is just the beginning.

I'm going to be working on that one for a while. But thankfully I have all of Free! Eternal Summer to watch with dubs so I can multitask. Though, I must say, knitting is not nearly as much fun in the warmer temperatures than it is when it's cool out!


No comments:

Post a Comment