Saturday, July 16, 2016

Being Busy and Playing Real Life Pokemon

The second-ish week of the month is always hard, as in addition to riding twice and getting together with friends on Friday, I have a 4-H meeting (horse club, go figure), and writers' group. So it's super busy, and my scheduled "I need to work on revisions" this week fell through hard. Ah well, there's always next week, right (you know, the one with two barn trips, writers' group, and two social nights...)?

I currently have my fantasy novella shipped off to another batch of beta readers (for another set of eyes), so now I've (hypothetically) begun edits on my trans cowboy story. Deep breath.

My current WIP is the same story I've been writing for the past forever (it feels like). I like the story, but it's fighting me tooth and nail, and since I'm sticking to "write one story at a time" rule, I'm eagerly looking forward to finishing it. Both characters are sort of angst-muffins, and I love them dearly, but they are a heck of trouble to write!

In other news, all of my friends are playing Pokemon Go, so I started sharing pictures of all the real life pokemon I caught.
Ponyta (aka, my gray pony who rolls after I bathe him)

Meowth (aka black barn cat who is a love muffin)

Pidgey (aka, chicken at the barn)

Real-life Pokemon Go is fun :P I encourage everyone to participate.



No comments:

Post a Comment