Saturday, October 8, 2016

Updates!

After a mixed weekend last week, I had a tough week, which means that I didn't get nearly as much writing done as I had wanted. Nor did I get much revisions done. And yesterday more edits arrived in my inbox, so I'll be doing them this weekend. Hopefully they won't be bad and I'll be able to knock them out fairly easily, and then I can pick one of the three stories that needs revisions and DO IT.

Oh, and keep up with the eight anime shows I'm watching this season. And knitting the baby blanket. And going to the barn, 4-H, seeing friends, feeding myself, reading writers' group stuff, exercising, and probably something else I'm forgetting.

That said, I am making little bits of progress on the current story (AOF#2) by spending a half an hour some weekday mornings on writing. Sometimes that goes better than others. But I have to say it's so much easier to have my tablet hooked to the keyboard. Waking that up takes less time than even waking up an asleep laptop. And that might seem silly, but removing obstacles helps me write. (Also, I don't have twitter on my tablet, so I don't even have to block myself from it. And I find browsing in general harder, so I don't do it as much!) So many perks.

I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment