Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Normally I do a review of the past year and if I hit my resolutions and all that, but I really don't care this year. Instead, I'm just going to look at the highlights:

I published two novellas: Second Skin and A Christmas for Oscar.

I participated in Nano and hit the 50K goal!

I wrote a 46K novel before Nano started (er, I sort of finished it on the first two days when I should have been Nanoing).

I knitted a twin-size Spider-Man blanket.

I made various doctor appointments, donated to a bunch of charities, got new glasses, and spent lots of time with friends (and family).

I watched Yuri!! on Ice explode across my Twitter and Tumblr.

I came out a little bit more to my family.

I had my first In-N-Out.

I rode, I laughed, I wrote, I lived.

And for the new year?
I want to keep being better at my fitness 'program' and eating habits.
I want to write 10K a month every month.
I'd like to get three things published this year.

And I think that's it for this year.

Let's make 2017 as awesome as it can be.



No comments:

Post a Comment