Friday, August 22, 2008

Fridays are woot-worthy

I don't think I've ever been so happy for Friday. This week wasn't terrible, it was just very long and not that great. But it's been ending on a much better note than it started on, so that's all I can ask for.

I know at my age I don't need to know what I want to do with my life, but it'd be nice to have a clue about what I don't want to do with my life. I think the only thing I've crossed off for certain is "garbage person." Other than that, who knows.

My problem is that I want to do too much with life. I want to do a million things, and I can't seem to concentrate on any of them sometimes.

And then there are weekends I can just throw myself into one effort and pull out a miracle. And I wonder why I couldn't do it early and I had to wait to the 11th hour.

CONCENTRATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment