Monday, December 15, 2008

When that which you don't have is gone


I'm exhausted.
I went to sleep around 11, because lately I haven't been really tired at night, even though I get sleepy for large chunks of the day, including yesterday.

I woke up around 2:30 with unbelievable pains. I don't know when I finally fell asleep, but I lost at least an hour. And it was so painful (before the drugs kicked in) that it drained energy from me, so what little sleep I did get was lost.

Of course now is the time when I made a promise to cut back on chocolate (1 pc a day...not including cookies, because that's not fair to the holiday spirit). So now I feel like crap. Even more crap than I did when I went to bed.

In other news, I saw the end of Hogsfather which was good. I didn't realize it was a Terry Pratchett book made into a movie (I missed the opening sequence when I started watching it the first time). It wasn't OMG awesome, but it was amusing, and I enjoy the actor who played Jonathan Teatime. Wiki had this to say "In the Hogfather, Mr Teatime is played by Marc Warren. Warren plays Teatime with an American, and more specifically, a New England accent, partly based on Johnny Depp's version of Willy Wonka." As soon as I saw it I thought "that's very Willy Wonka-esque." Good to know I'm not the only one, and that it has some purpose. Plus, the behavior works very well for an assassin..

I'm really not looking forward to this week, since I'm already tired and I just feel uninspired (and rather empty inside). And when I read things to make me happy it just makes me sad and lonely. So, to say the least, not looking forward to this week.

I both love and hate the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment