Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tired of this darkness

I woke up yesterday from 8 hours of sleep and was tired.

"Well," I thought, "It's snowing and dark and Monday, it's to be expected."

My energy picked up once I was home from work and all was well.

I woke up this morning from 8 hours of sleep and am tired.

It's still dark, no longer snowing, and no longer Monday. I have my tea (and a twang of pain in my throat). And I remember, "Yes, this is the darkness of Winter that makes me want to call out of work every day of the week."

It also makes me want to sleep ungodly amounts. If it wouldn't make me feel lazy as sin (and probably make me wake up at 4 am), I would absolutely come home from work and sleep. I wonder how long I could sleep if my body weren't on a schedule.

I think I need to do some more meditations. My body is in that restless state again. Freaking out. The war is going to start soon. I don't know if I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment