Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gloves: Bane of my Existence

-Sigh-

I've made several pairs of gloves, and yet I still make stupid mistakes. I have the benefit of stretchy material this time, so of course I put the stretch the wrong direction. -headdesk- ETA: The next one I made then was too big because I over compensated. I now have 3 almost finished gloves that don't quite work how I want them to. Least I'm learning.

I took a half day today, because it was lovely out, I hadn't slept well the past few days (damn heat) and I'd been wanting to for a while. Slept. Went riding. Crafting. Good times all around.

Still can't believe I didn't realize I put the stretch the wrong direction until I went to put my hand in the finished product. I should be able to mod. it and make it useable. Not that gloves are the hardest thing to make. But these have half fingers, so it's slightly more annoying.

To not make this a total waste: People who like learning new things and hearing other's ideas should go here. People who like the weather should go here. You can check out my arty side here. And if you're bored and like puzzles, check out this.

And finally:

1 comment:

  1. That glove is TOO small. And the middle fingers look like an animal's head!

    ReplyDelete