Monday, April 13, 2009

That's a Valid Point.

For those of you who follow Neil Gaiman's blog, I'm sure you've read about Amazon's Fail. I first heard about it this morning from one of my web comic authors, here. I'm hoping this was just one giant "WHOOPS" that will be remedied. I haven't read everything there is on the topic, but it's kinda really aggravating. But most things are in this world. Part of me concedes that they are a business and they can do whatever they want (within limits). Part of me thinks that if they are/were to follow through with this, that they'd realize it's not a good idea. Here's hoping.

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend, although I got no extra vacation out of it. Just candy. So my exercising is offset by candy eating. Hopefully balancing it out. I've been pretty good about exercising on days that I'm not at the barn (or Fridays when I'm with my friends) and walking anytime it's not raining or too cold. But of course work is causing more stress so I stress eat. I may do some meditations before bed to chillax--or something like that.

My writing has shifted focus again, this time in the form of a girl named Justine. I'm not sure where she's taking me, but I'm just going along for the ride at this point.

Tonight I edited about 10 pages worth of story, which felt good. I've also begun a list of things I seemed to have forgotten, so I'll have a chance to add more length to the story--which is hopefully a good thing. My goal is to be done editing by the end of the month. I want my first two test subjects to get it as soon as possible. Go team!

Still undecided on the cable decision. Part of me thinks that it's a really good idea, and the other half thinks it's not really worth what I'll save. I suppose I don't really have to rush to make a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment