Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just enjoying the sun...

For the first time in forever, it's sunny outside. I know it won't last (I don't think we're supposed to see the sun again until Sunday), but it's pleasant to remember that it's still up there. On the other hand, hopefully the rain will get out of the system this week so next weekend will be beautiful. It may also mean I have more time this weekend to relax.

Aleve has torn up my stomach something else this week, which has made me unmotivated to move, but I've stopped taking it, so hopefully the pain will soon fade. Thankfully it seems to settle when I put food in it, but I can't be stuffing my face all day either. I feel like a marshmellow. It's not pleasant.

I feel a little guilty about not going out to the barn today, even though it's lovely out at the moment. But with my stomach acting up, I just don't have the energy. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of the ride and double over in pain. Not safe etiquette.

I'll spend today writing and drawing and grocery shopping. And bathing in the sun that's coming through my window, like some giant cat.

Meow.

1 comment: