Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Should this be called an update?

I don't know if I've done anything that could be considered particularly productive recently, but I haven't been a shmuck either. And I just got done a really intense work out--one of those work outs where I look like I just got out of the shower. I'm gonna pay for it, but it was worth it. Plus I get pizza tonight!

To my brother: You may have noticed a certain chapter review didn't happen. I read it, I did, but I figured I was busy and you were obviously busy, so it could wait. This reading thing should be enjoyable, not work. So, whenever.

~ BL

PS. I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Yeeaaah... chapter, um, not read.

    But I'm going away for a long weekend this weekend, so I should be able to easily get through three or so chapters.

    Since I'm 1 chapter behind, we can make it 2 for next Monday (or Tuesday, since I get back Monday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..so which chapter should we have read to for Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete