Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This was supposed to go up Monday..

We're heading into the third month of the year, which means it's time for a resolution update:

Reading more than romance novels: Err..I could probably be doing better with this one. I have read other books, and though they tend to have queer angles, they haven't been romance in the traditional sense. But my reading has definitely been mostly romance, partially because I have a back log of those books, and partially because I get free copies to review. Free=good. After I finish my latest book, I'm going to try to get back on track with this!

Slouching: This is the hardest! When I'm tired, I slouch. When I'm focused, I slouch. I have reminders at work to not slouch, but it's still a challenge. I'm trying though, which is all I can ask for!

Meditation: I've been meditating every Monday for at least a little. I'm probably cheating a little here, so I could probably work harder and doing it longer, but I'm sticking to it at least!

1 comment:

  1. It's the journey, not the destination. Self-betterment isn't always about succeeding 100% at the goal, its about getting incrementally better.

    ReplyDelete