Saturday, June 25, 2011

Making plans

So after some conversations with friends and family and the (far) looming date of Nanowrimo, I've made some decisions and deadlines.

First I need to finish the current story I'm working on (and not get immediately distracted by another). I've no idea how long that's going to take, but hopefully not all summer :)

After I finish that story, I'm going to work on CL, because it's long overdue. My plan is to get it finished before November. Finished enough to be submitted somewhere, now that I know more about the major works that need to be done to it.

And that'll leave November open to writing 50,000 words on a new story.

So...that's that.

Good luck!

ETA: I forgot to mention that I'm going to take a month--at some point--to only read non-romance novels. Depending on how it goes will determine if I continue it (and slowly re-include romance novels) or just admit to myself that I'll be reading fluff for the rest of my days :). I'm compiling a list, so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment