Saturday, February 11, 2012

A bit off course

Okay, so as February started, everyone on my Twitter list started talking about Valentine's stories and suddenly I had these two characters who stumbled upon each other. 11,000 words later, their story is either done or just beginning and I'm not sure enough to say. Their romance has a very long way to go and it's not really a Valentine story, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, yet.
.
But of course writing that means I didn't do much on CL yet. Oops. I did go through my beta's notes and while she has lovely things to say, she also has some pretty major issues with it. So the plan is tomorrow (since I'm 'finished' with the V-day story) to start pulling apart her issues and seeing what can be fixed and what can't (or shouldn't change) and how I need to rework it.
.
That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment