Sunday, July 1, 2012

Quick Note

I probably won't be doing much blogging here for the month of July, for two reasons:

1. I'm going to be doing Camp Nanowrimo in July (instead of June or August, because I'm a rebel like that). I shall continue posting reviews, which means working full time and part time, reading, reviewing, riding horses, exercising, and writing 1,700 words a day.

2. I'm going to try to make a tumblr post every day, just as a general update, vent frustrations, that sort of thing. It can be found here: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/alexwhitehall. They shouldn't be long, but if you're interested in my progress, there it shall be.

Come August (ack!) I'll give an update on where all my projects stand, as it feels like they are in a constant state of flux! Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment