Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Writing. Editing. Repeat.

I'm just going to ignore everything happening with that which rests above my shoulders at the moment.

I've been doing a fair amount of editing on old stuff, some which needs major fixes and some which needs (hopefully) minor changes and inserts. But this past week I've been working for Riptide and working on new stuff. Or sorta new stuff. Or something.

I finished edits on the Earth Day Piece and sent that in. If they don't want it, I will probably post it on SmashWords or something for free.

My one shifter story was being completely uncooperative, and then I saw a picture and a friend and I exchanged a few words and I had a different shifter story that needed to be told. I wrote it up, and despite it being shorter than requirements, I sent it in for an anthology. I'm hoping they like it. My original shifter story is still in progress. The damn things either sit there silent or they talk up a storm. I swear.

And because I'm a masochist or something, I signed up for one of the prompts at MM Romance's Love Has No Boundaries writing marathon. I wasn't going to. But then this man came up and I just wanted to. Needed to. I hope I can do right by him.

And that's what's been going on in my corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment