Thursday, October 1, 2015

10,600

That's how many words I wrote in the month of September. My monthly goal is 5K, so that's double (does that mean I get to take October off?). And I'm excited about it because I'm enjoying both stories I'm working on, PLUS I wrote that much while riding, having a horse show, having a life (Hey, don't laugh!), and working full-time.

And yes, I'm sure other people manage all those things AND 50K a month, but that's not me.

Speaking of which...No, I won't be participating in NaNo this year. But maybe I'll try to hit 10K again. We'll see. That's a month away.

For now, it's writing rehabbing rock stars, dorky asexual college students, and knitting a Christmas stocking for my parents.


Because that's how cool people spend their Saturday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment