Sunday, January 15, 2017

January Update!

Wow, the first half of the month has flown by! Partly because it's winter and I want to hide in my bed...

But I have still be doing a fairly good job of writing (nerdy biker, mmm) and I finished my first pair of full mittens!

I also did a final read (after some beta comments) of BAW and submitted it *frets*

I'm taking part in a 1920s NYC Vampire: the Masquerade tabletop game.

I'm doing a beta read for someone.

The last week my brain was very buzzy and unable to focus so I ended up watching all of Season 1 of M*A*S*H.

So I've been pretty busy (or at least unable to focus) but nothing particularly interesting. Unless you want to hear about my vampire shooting ghouls in the head (and chest, and biting them...). That was fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment