Friday, December 31, 2010

Better in 2011: AKA New Year's Resolutions

So, resolutions for the new year:

Body: Work on siting up straight. I've noticed my slouching has gotten worse and I think it's exacerbating my tight back/neck muscle situations. Plus, it's just generally a good thing to sit straight.

Mind: Read at least one "real" book for every 2-3 romance novels. Not only will this help my writing (by giving me variety and a fresh palate), but hey, I might actually learn things by reading nonfiction too!

Soul: Meditate once a week. My guess is that this will be the first to fail. I'm being flexible on length and all that sort of thing so I'm more likely to succeed. I just need to take some time to relax and breath and refocus my energies so I don't get worn down like I did this summer.

Other things I'd like to do this year:
* Work more on being published.
* Get my tattoo. (It's only been planned for the past 6 years.)
* Read more books I already own. (Stop laughing.)
* Get more fit. Really just need to get back into routine of working out after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment