Saturday, March 29, 2014

Out like a wet lamb...

March Goals

1. Write 6,000 words. I'm not upping the count yet. I want to see if I can get more than one month with goods word counts.

2. Do some level of physical activity every day (even if it's just a 5-minute routine).

3. Do that final loose end that I need to do. 

Okay.
So. March.

1. I didn't reach this. Halfway through the month I was maybe going to hit this mark, but my weekends were incredibly busy and, more importantly, instead of writing over my lunch breaks I started working on edits. I have a pile of things I want to move on to possible publication, so my writing is going to take rest for the moment.

2. I've been hit or miss on physical activity. On one hand, I was SUPER physical last weekend and lost 5 lbs. Otherwise I've been doing things most days.

3. That loose end is done-ish. It's more of a WIP now, but that one I successfully completed!

Aaaaand now for April. First off, how the heck is it April already? Seems super shady to me.

April's goals

1. Do light edits/clean up 2 shorter stories and find beta readers to see if they are worth seeing the light of day.

2. Work on BAW, which I just printed out. That's kind of a monster of a task, since I need to write the end and reevaluate the whole thing. Cue weeping.

3. Get out to the barn more and actually get on a horse. For the first time in nearly 2 years.

So. Many. Edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment