Friday, November 17, 2017

Coming soon! And later!

***I've been a little absent lately on my blogging, and I'll spare you the excuses.***

I have a sweet little Christmas story coming out December 11 with Nine Star Press! It's called As the Snow Falls, and it's a friend-to-lovers tale that looks at becoming an adult, depression, and love (of course). It's just the thing to read between those hectic moments during the holidays!


Christmas is fast approaching and Kade's parents have abandoned him for the holiday. Thankfully his best friend, Byron, invites him to spend the holidays with him and his family. That night, in the dim glow of the Christmas tree’s lights, Byron and Kade share a kiss, but Byron backs off before it can go further.
Can Kade stand up for what he wants and convince Byron he’s not so easily broken, or will he need a Christmas miracle to bring them together?


Also, later this year my m/m fantasy romance novel, Magic Runs Deep, will be coming out with Riptide Publishing! I'm so excited for this story to be out in the world for you to read!

Finally, I'm currently writing a light fantasy, outlining what was meant to be a Marriage of Convenience that has gone terrible wrong (the outline, not the marriage), and there's a menage Christmas story that wants to be told but is being stubborn.

If I don't pop by again....Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment